Windscreen Wiper Blades
Windscreen wiper blades are essential to ensuring good and clear visibility whilst driving. In rain and snow conditions effectively working and good quality wiper blades are critical to ensure a safe journey.
WHEN SHOULD I CHANGE THE WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADES?
- Whenever you notice they are not working properly:
- They are not removing the water, or do not wipe away the dirt evenly, or leave lines on your windscreen.
- Extreme weather conditions – severe cold, wind, snow, rain and hail, or high temperatures and excessive exposure to sun and dust are particularly damaging to the rubber blades on your windscreen wipers.
- It is important to check the windscreen washer fluid level, since this helps us to remove the dirt more effectively, and prevents scratches on the glass.
WHY SHOULD I CHANGE THE WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADES
- Ensures correct visibility through your windscreen
- Eliminates irritating noise caused by rubbing or vibration against the glass
- Prevents scratches and striations on the window
- Improves your driving safety and comfort
Keep your windscreen wipers in peak condition to insure tha
you don’t suffer from a decline in visibility.
Our experienced technicians can supply and replace your windscreen wiper blades. Book a wiper blade service with us today using the banner above.