Punctures can happen at any time. Whether it is on the drive to work or dropping the kids off at school, it is never convenient.
We know how frustrating it is to get an unexpected tyre puncture, which is why we've made our tyre puncture repair service as easy and as convenient to use as possible so you’re never left stranded.
While most punctures can be easily repaired, there are some instances where a replacement tyre is needed. We can repair a puncture if:
- The puncture is within the central three-quarters of the tyre.
- The tyre’s tread depth is over the legal minimum of 1.6mm.
- There is no evidence of a previous repair around the puncture.
- There is no sidewall or shoulder damage to the tyre.
- There is no run flat damage, which would affect the tyre’s structural make-up.
- There is no ageing or deterioration of the tyre rubber.
Don’t worry If you think your tyre needs replacing. Simply pick a new set of tyres using our handy search facility and one of our technicians will fit them – at a time and place that suits you.