Kumho 235/40 R18 Tyres
The rapid growth of the automobile industry has seen a need for new-gen tyres for today’s modern cars and roads. Tyres have gone through a lot of modifications and development over these past hundred years.
Now, there are a lot of multinational tyre brands around producing quality tyres. One such tyre brand is Kumho. They have been in the market for over 50 years now. With their state-of-the-art production facilities, they have been manufacturing quality products for some years now.
The company saw its inception in 1960, slowly creeping into the world of motorsport. They started developing tyres for Formula one which is quite an extraordinary feat in itself. Today they are the official sponsor and supply their tyres for the International Auto GP.
With production factories at over 180 countries, they employ around 5000 workers. Kumho supplies their tyres worldwide through various vendors.
We, at Phillips Tyres, are one of the largest dealers of Kumho tyres Bicester. From off-road tyres to performance tyres, our garage keeps a host of their best tyres available. Their most widely used products are Kumho 235/40 R18 tyres.
Now, these numbers provide the following information:
• 235 denotes the width of the tyre while 40 is the aspect ratio. The ratio of the width of the tyre to its height is the aspect ratio. The height of the sidewall of these tyres is 40% of the tyre width.
• R signifies the type of tyre it is; in this case, it is Radial. The number 18 indicates that the rim diameter is of 18 inches.
Here are some of the popular Kumho tyres Oxford.
• Specifically factory-made for high-end sedans and sports cars.
• Its tyre compound uses next-gen silica technology.
• Part of Kumho’s performance tyre collection.
• It delivers excellent dry and wet weather grip.
• It provides improved stability at high speeds.
• These tyres offer short braking distance with high steering responsiveness.
• Produced for mid-range sports cars and upper range sedans.
• It offers excellent stability at high speeds with high resistance to aquaplaning.
• Provides an increase in performance and precise cornering.
• It offers both ample dry and wet grip.
These tyres are a few of the widely used Kumho 235/40 R18 tyres. With such added benefits, it is no wonder they are in such high demand now.
Thus, if you ever need a change of tyres, these are some of Kumho’s best products that you can opt from. Also, we help you in picking out the best tyres for your car as well.
So why wait? Come down our garage today!